Layered Peppermint Bark
- 1 Pound Merckens Coco Dark Candy Coating
- 1 Pound Merckens White Candy Coating
- 1 Cup Red & Green Peppermint Crunch
- Jelly Roll or Cookie Sheet lined with either Parchment, Silicone Liners or a Silicone Mat
- Melt Merckens coco dark candy coatings in Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir to distribute hot spots. Return to the microwave and repeat until candy is melted ( You want the coatings warm not hot). Spread out on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Set aside to firm up.
- Melt the Merckens White Candy Coatings using the same method. Once melted, stir the peppermint crunch into the melted white candy coatings.
- Spread the white coating and peppermint crunch mixture on the dark layer.
- Place in refrigerator until cool and completely firm, break into pieces.
Happy Baking and Candy Making!