- Using tootsie rolls, caramel, chocolate caramel, bubble gum, etc. make a small ball with the filling of your choice and insert a lollipop stick.
- Make recipe of hard candy syrup, color and flavor of your choice.
- Fill mold with syrup slightly below top of the cavity.
- Lay stick with the filling in hot candy, approximately ½ of the filling will be raised above the level of the mold.
- Let cool, remove from mold.
- Fill mold again, and lay the filled piece with stick.
- The pieces will seal together forming a filled hard candy sucker.
Happy Baking and Candy Making!