- 1 teaspoon (or to taste)LorAnn Cream Cheese Bakery Emulsion
- 1 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1-3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Beat 1 cup softened butter and 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar for 3 minutes.
- Beat in heavy cream 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach desired consistency
- Add 1 teaspoon or to taste of LorAnn Cream Cheese Bakery Emulsion and beat for 1 minute.
Unlike traditional cream cheese frosting, cakes iced with cream cheese flavored buttercream will need no refrigeration!!