Your shopping cart is empty.
Liqueur bottles make a wonderful "adults only" candy.
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons desired liqueur (such as brandy, Kahlua, Kirsh, etc)
- 1/4 cup desired liqueur (such as brandy, Kahlua, Kirsh, etc)
- Combine the cornstarch, sugar and 2 tablespoons of liqueur. Stir until completely dissolved. Set aside
- In a small saucepan, heat the 1/4 cup liqueur. (Use caution if heating on a gas stove.)
- Once liqueur has reached a simmer, add the cornstarch mixture. Return liquid to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Mold as desired.
Happy Baking and Candy Making!