Your shopping cart is empty.
Liqueur Candy Filling
- 3 Tbsp. Butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp. Powder Egg Whites
- 3 Tbsp. Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Tsp. Invertase
- ¼ Cup Desired Liqueur and food color of your choice
- 2 Cups Fondant Sugar
- In a small bowl combine the first four ingredients and beat till fluffy with a hand mixer.
- Add desired liqueur and mix well.
- Slowly add 2 cups Fondant Sugar and beat till creamy, add a coordinating paste food color for a light tint. Mixture will become smooth when set aside for a few hours.
- Put in Disposable bags for piping into a mold.
Happy Baking and Candy Making!
|Items per page: 9 15 30 All||1 Item(s)|
|Sort by: Featured | Price Low-High | Price High-Low | Name | New|