Your shopping cart is empty.
Basic Truffles Recipe
- 1 pound of confectionery coating (In desired flavor and color)
- ½ Cup Whipping Cream
- Flavoring of your choice
- Place candy coatings in a 4 cup glass measure and microwave for 20 seconds at a time stirring in between to distribute hot spots. You may have to repeat this several times, when almost completely melted stir till the remaining pieces dissolve.
- In a 1 cup glass measure heat cream in microwave till hot not boiling.
- Pour cream into the melted coatings and stir till blended and satiny smooth.
- 1 Tablespoon liquor can be added at this point or even you’re favorite LorAnn Flavoring Oil.
- Refrigerate till firm, can be used as a filling for chocolate shells or can be rolled into balls and dipped into melted coating.
Happy Baking and Candy Making!